1. What is the GTA Golf Club and where did it come from?
GTA Golf Club is designed for Toronto, Ontario area golfers who like to play a variety of great courses at great rates. GTA Golf Club was formed in early 2007 as an expansion of the London Golf Club, which was established in 2005.
2. How do the clubs know I’m a member and and pay the GTA Golf Club discounted rates?
Members reserve a GTA Golf Club spot via the website, make a t-time at the course, and then simply sign-in upon arrival at the course. Green fees are not paid at any partner course. Members accounts are charged by the GTA Golf Club as golf rounds are booked. Photo ID is required to check in at the course.
3. You say you have limited memberships available. How many members will you have?
Our membership number is directly proportionate to the amount of golf spots that we will be offering to start the season. Our program is not about signing as many members as we can. It’s about making sure that the members that do join can play as much golf as possible. We monitor that very carefully to ensure we have happy, loyal members. Our goal is to ensure that there is more than enough golf for our members to play on any given day.
4. Does 1 spot = 1 t-time for 4 people?
1 spot = 1 member
5. Are there a limited number of GTA Golf Club spots at each course per day?
Yes. GTA Golf Club will have a specific number of spots at each course per day. These spots are reserved on a first come first serve basis up to 7 days in advance. To ensure member satisfaction, GTA Golf Club will continue to add spots and bring on more courses as membership levels increase. GTA Golf Club wants every member to be a lifetime member!
6. Are there specific t-times allocated to GTA Golf Club?
There are no specific t-times allocated to GTA Golf Club. Members schedule their own t-times directly with the courses.
7. Are there any restrictions on t-times?
Members are not restricted to any specific tee times at our partner courses. Tee times are made directly with the course. Some partner courses restrict play until after a certain time on weekends and holidays. Any booking restrictions are specified on our courses/rates page.
8. Do GTA Golf Club members have to play together?
No, GTA Golf Club members can play together if they want.
9. If we join as a group, do we have to always play together?
GTA Golf Club members can play individually or as a group regardless of how they join.
10. Do your rates include cart?
Our rates do not include carts unless otherwise specified on our courses/rates page.
11. Can I just show up at the course with my member card and play?
GTA Golf Club members must reserve a spot via the GTA GC website before showing up at the course. If any GTA Golf Club member shows up at a partner course without having reserved a spot they will have to pay the full course rate if they wish to play.
12. Is my GTA Golf Club membership transferable?
GTA Golf Club memberships are non-transferable. Picture identification must be shown at the course and only the card holder is able to use the membership card.
13. Can I use more than 1 credit towards the price of a premium green fee?
Only one free or included credit may be used per booking.
14. Can one member book for other members, or do we have to book individually?
One member can book for other members using our “Book Friends” feature.
15. What are Loyal-Tee points?
Loyal-Tee points are earned by booking rounds of golf at various courses. When you have enough Loyal-Tee points you can trade them for credits. Loyal-Tee points carry over season to season when you renew your account.